HOW TO FIT A STABLE MAT
You can fit a stable mat by yourself, careful and easy. In order to do this, you have to follow a few instructions.
FIRST STEP: EQUIPMENT
You will need:
- tape measure
- piece of chalk
- straight edge
- jig saw/Stanley knife
SECOND STEP: FITTING STABLE MATS
- cut the mats with a jig saw or a Stanley knife by supporting the mat firmly so that you will avoid excessive vibration.
- the first mat will be layed across the doorway
- any further whole mats will be left behind and then pushed up tghitly together. “Pebbled” surface is the top.
- measure and cut the final mats.
- you need to remember to add almost a half centimeter to each measurement in order to get a tight fit.
- cut on the outside of the chalk mat
- the cut edge should turn up the wall
- this can be hammered down afterwards to tighten the joins.
- mark the mat the way that it will be laid
- always keep factory edges together.